Living in Bishkek | from France
"Not knowing anyone, I had to move to Bishkek. Thanks to InterNations I built up a great circle of friends in no time."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Bishkek | from Portugal
"Great that I found some valuable tips from other InterNations members before moving to Bishkek. I would have been lost without them."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Bishkek
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bishkek expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bishkek
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Bishkek
Witajcie to all Polish in Bishkek! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Bishkek? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Bishkek will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bishkek. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Bishkek
Polish Expats in Bishkek share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Bishkek exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The former 19th-century Kyrgyz-Khokand fortress.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bishkek’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Bishkek.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bishkek to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Bishkek at our Events
Our community in Bishkek is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nazgul Tursalieva and Caspar Lambrechtsen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bishkek’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the high alpine, saline lake Issyk Kul. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kyrgyzstan in Bishkek as well as Polish in Kyrgyzstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Bishkek!