Living in Bishkek | from France
"Not knowing anyone, I had to move to Bishkek. Thanks to InterNations I built up a great circle of friends in no time."
Adriana Rodrigues Zon
Living in Bishkek | from Portugal
"Great that I found some valuable tips from other InterNations members before moving to Bishkek. I would have been lost without them."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Bishkek
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bishkek expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bishkek
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Bishkek
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Bishkek! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Bishkek? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Bishkek will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bishkek. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Bishkek
Spanish Expats in Bishkek share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Bishkek exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The former 19th-century Kyrgyz-Khokand fortress.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bishkek’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Bishkek.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bishkek to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Bishkek at our Events
Our community in Bishkek is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nazgul Tursalieva and Caspar Lambrechtsen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bishkek’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore the high alpine, saline lake Issyk Kul. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Kyrgyzstan in Bishkek as well as Spanish in Kyrgyzstan nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Bishkek!