InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Bodrum
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bodrum expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bodrum
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Bodrum
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Bodrum! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Bodrum? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Bodrum will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bodrum. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Russian Expats in Bodrum Posted:
Would be lovely. Maybe Starbucks? :) I sometimes do miss those American roasts...
I know of yoga classes in Oasis just under Turkish Airlines office: that studio does yoga, pilates...
Fellow Russians in Bodrum
Russian Expats in Bodrum share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Bodrum exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The birthplace of the ancient historian Herodotus.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bodrum’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Bodrum.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bodrum to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Bodrum at our Events
Our community in Bodrum is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Susan Marechal, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bodrum’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Bodrum as well as Russians in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Bodrum!