InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Bodrum
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bodrum expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bodrum
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swedish in Bodrum
Välkommen & Velkommen to all Swedish in Bodrum! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swedish expats in Bodrum? Are you looking for advice from other Swedish, e.g. in which bars in Bodrum will Tre Kronor upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for cinnamon whirls, lingonberry jam and hjortebakkels?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bodrum. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swedish expats, coming from Hovedstadden, Jylland, Syddanmark and all parts of Sweden.
Swedish Expats in Bodrum Posted:
Dear Evrim, I would very much like a gathering for Halloween in Dibeklihan. Is there anything I ...
Hi everyone! I just read through your thread on here. I am a student who just graduated from Un...
Thank you so much for your reply! I will definitely look into that! I know that the bureaucracy...
Fellow Swedish in Bodrum
Swedish Expats in Bodrum share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swedish expats in Bodrum exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The birthplace of the ancient historian Herodotus.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bodrum’s Swedish expats as well as other Swedish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swedish expats in Bodrum.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bodrum to find information, e.g. about the closest Swedish diplomatic mission or regional Scandinavian Women’s Association.
Meet fellow Swedish in Bodrum at our Events
Our community in Bodrum is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Susan Marechal, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bodrum’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swedish expats to explore the heavily forested mountains near the Black Sea. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Turkey in Bodrum as well as Swedish in Turkey nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swedish living in Bodrum!