Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogota | from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogota | from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Bogota
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogota expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogota
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Bogota
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Bogota! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Bogota? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Bogota will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bogota. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Fellow Argentinians in Bogota
Argentinian Expats in Bogota share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Bogota exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Athens Of South America".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bogota’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Bogota.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bogota to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Bogota at our Events
Our community in Bogota is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Fabián Archilla and Nina Novak, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bogota’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Bogota as well as Argentinians in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Bogota!