Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogota | from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogota | from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Austrians in Bogota
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogota expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogota
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Austrians in Bogota
Servus to all Austrians in Bogota! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Austrian expats in Bogota? Are you looking for advice from other Austrians, e.g. in which bars in Bogota will FK Austria Wien's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Powidl and Topfen?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bogota. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Austrian expats, coming from Styria, Carinthia, Vorarlberg and all parts of Austria.
Fellow Austrians in Bogota
Austrian Expats in Bogota share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Austrian expats in Bogota exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Athens Of South America".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bogota’s Austrian expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Austrian expats in Bogota.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bogota to find information, e.g. about the closest Austrian diplomatic mission or regional chapter of the Auslandsösterreicher.
Meet fellow Austrians in Bogota at our Events
Our community in Bogota is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Stephen Cairns and Shehla Burney, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bogota’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Austrian expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Bogota as well as Austrians in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Austrians living in Bogota!