Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogota | from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogota | from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Bogota
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogota expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogota
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Bogota
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Bogota! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Bogota? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Bogota will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bogota. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Bogota Posted:
hello yezika my friend she will send you mail soon. good luck.
Anriana garcia-ortega and Natalia alarcon bernal . ustedes son muy amable, yo se mas como es bogot...
Hello every body, who need chinese teacher ?? i am frank from china, now stay in kenya of africa, i...
Fellow Chinese in Bogota
Chinese Expats in Bogota share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Bogota exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Athens Of South America".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bogota’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Bogota.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bogota to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Bogota at our Events
Our community in Bogota is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nina Novak and Stephen Cairns, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bogota’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Bogota as well as Chinese in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Bogota!