Pablo Garcia Ramirez
Living in Bogota | from Spain
"I was so lucky that a friend told me about InterNations before I came to Bogota. I had the chance to contact many expats there from home."
Living in Bogota | from France
"I was a little bit afraid before moving to Colombia - a new language, security issues, no friends. InterNations helped me settle in, though. "
InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Bogota
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bogota expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bogota
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Bogota
Witajcie to all Polish in Bogota! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Polish expats in Bogota? Are you looking for advice from other Polish, e.g. in which bars in Bogota will Wisła Kraków's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bogota. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Polish expats, coming from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all parts of Poland.
Polish Expats in Bogota Posted:
Maki Roll is awesome. and they have Korean micro market with some fo their products. strongly recom...
Hey! I live in Rosales as well! I couil do 8:30 - 9:30 though. Is that OK? By the way,, sorry about...
Hi Mark, is the apartment still available? I'll be in Bogota Thursday next week (8.03) and are inte...
Fellow Polish in Bogota
Polish Expats in Bogota share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Polish expats in Bogota exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Athens Of South America".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bogota’s Polish expats as well as other Polish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Polish expats in Bogota.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bogota to find information, e.g. about the closest Polish diplomatic mission or regional Centrum Kultury Polskiej.
Meet fellow Polish in Bogota at our Events
Our community in Bogota is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Nina Novak and Christian Haase, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bogota’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Polish expats to explore the historical La Candelaria neighbourhood. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Colombia in Bogota as well as Polish in Colombia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Bogota!