InterNations - a trusted Network for Australians in Bologna
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bologna expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bologna
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Australians in Bologna
Welcome to all Australians in Bologna! Would you like to meet fellow Australian expats in Bologna? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Australians, e.g. where in Bologna Brisbane Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Tim Tam biscuits and marmite?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bologna. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Australian expats, hailing from Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and all regions of Australia.
Fellow Australians in Bologna
Australian Expats in Bologna help you with their advice
With InterNations, Australian expats in Bologna are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "La rossa, la dotta, la grassa!" or Italy's culinary capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bologna’s Australian expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Australian expats in Bologna.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bologna to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Australian embassy or ANZA club in town.
Mix and mingle with Australians in Bologna at our Events
Our Bologna community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lisane Schuh and Massimiliano Mattioli, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bologna’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Australian expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Bologna and generally Australians in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Australians living in Bologna!