InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Bologna
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bologna expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bologna
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Bologna
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Bologna! Would you like to meet fellow Chinese expats in Bologna? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Chinese, e.g. where in Bologna Bayi Rockets' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bologna. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Chinese expats, hailing from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all regions of China.
Fellow Chinese in Bologna
Chinese Expats in Bologna help you with their advice
With InterNations, Chinese expats in Bologna are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "La rossa, la dotta, la grassa!" or Italy's culinary capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bologna’s Chinese expats and fellow Chinese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Chinese expats in Bologna.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bologna to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Chinese embassy or Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation in town.
Mix and mingle with Chinese in Bologna at our Events
Our Bologna community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Massimiliano Mattioli and Lisane Schuh, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bologna’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Chinese expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Bologna and generally Chinese in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Bologna!