InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Bologna
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bologna expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bologna
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Bologna
Welkom to all Dutch in Bologna! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Bologna? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Bologna Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bologna. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Dutch Expats in Bologna Posted:
Hello Martina, Perhaps my note is too late, but I can absolutely recommend Proz.com, where you get...
Fellow Dutch in Bologna
Dutch Expats in Bologna help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Bologna are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "La rossa, la dotta, la grassa!" or Italy's culinary capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bologna’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Bologna.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bologna to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Bologna at our Events
Our Bologna community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lisane Schuh and Tina Ferrari, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bologna’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Bologna and generally Dutch in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Bologna!