InterNations - a trusted Network for Polish in Bologna
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bologna expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bologna
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Polish in Bologna
Witajcie to all Polish in Bologna! Would you like to meet fellow Polish expats in Bologna? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Polish, e.g. where in Bologna Wisła Kraków's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for smoked kielbasa for your bigos?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bologna. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Polish expats, hailing from Pomerania, Silesia, Masovia and all regions of Poland.
Fellow Polish in Bologna
Polish Expats in Bologna help you with their advice
With InterNations, Polish expats in Bologna are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "La rossa, la dotta, la grassa!" or Italy's culinary capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bologna’s Polish expats and fellow Polish-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Polish expats in Bologna.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bologna to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Polish embassy or Centrum Kultury Polskiej in town.
Mix and mingle with Polish in Bologna at our Events
Our Bologna community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lisane Schuh and Ofelia Alberti, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bologna’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Polish expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Bologna and generally Polish in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Polish living in Bologna!