InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Bologna
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bologna expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bologna
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Bologna
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Bologna! Would you like to meet fellow Portuguese expats in Bologna? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Portuguese, e.g. where in Bologna F.C.Porto's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bologna. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Portuguese expats, hailing from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all regions of Portugal.
Fellow Portuguese in Bologna
Portuguese Expats in Bologna help you with their advice
With InterNations, Portuguese expats in Bologna are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "La rossa, la dotta, la grassa!" or Italy's culinary capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bologna’s Portuguese expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Portuguese expats in Bologna.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bologna to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Portuguese embassy or Instituto Camoes in town.
Mix and mingle with Portuguese in Bologna at our Events
Our Bologna community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Lisane Schuh and Ofelia Alberti, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bologna’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Portuguese expats to discover the mountain slopes of Val d'Aosta. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Italy in Bologna and generally Portuguese in Italy in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Bologna!