InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Bonn
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bonn expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bonn
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Bonn
Fáilte to all Irish in Bonn! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Bonn? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Bonn Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bonn. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Bonn Posted:
Hi Stefanie, I am leaving Bonn next weekend (Dec 1st) and am selling a really nice sofa in perfe...
Hi Amanda, I have a question. Do you know what type of back ground check or police clearance someon...
Hey guys!! Thanks Michele for organising this event, but unfortunately I won't be able to make it, ...
Fellow Irish in Bonn
Irish Expats in Bonn help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Bonn are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in Germany's former capital.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bonn’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Bonn.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bonn to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Bonn at our Events
Our Bonn community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Sabine Bembenek and Andreas Kluth, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bonn’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover the sublime Alpine scenery. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Germany in Bonn and generally Irish in Germany in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Bonn!