InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Bordeaux
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bordeaux expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bordeaux
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Bordeaux
Welcome to all British in Bordeaux! Would you like to meet fellow British expats in Bordeaux? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other British, e.g. where in Bordeaux Esher RFC's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bordeaux. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of British expats, hailing from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all regions of the UK.
British Expats in Bordeaux Posted:
Hi Ashley. My first piece of advice would be to get your CV translated into French.... and good luc...
Hi Rachel, I've only just seen this and you may well be sorted by now. First off - avoid Credit Ag...
Hi Veronique, I am in the process of moving to Bordeaux with my family. I have spent many hours s...
Hi Les, I work in the Health science area. So dont' think I know Ian.
Fellow British in Bordeaux
British Expats in Bordeaux help you with their advice
With InterNations, British expats in Bordeaux are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Bordèu", the town's name in the Occitan language.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bordeaux’s British expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow British expats in Bordeaux.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bordeaux to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest British embassy or British Council office in town.
Mix and mingle with British in Bordeaux at our Events
Our Bordeaux community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, claire jeanneau and Murielle Megias, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bordeaux’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow British expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Bordeaux and generally British in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our British living in Bordeaux!