InterNations - a trusted Network for Canadians in Bordeaux
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bordeaux expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bordeaux
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Canadians in Bordeaux
Welcome to all Canadians in Bordeaux! Would you like to meet fellow Canadian expats in Bordeaux? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Canadians, e.g. where in Bordeaux Canucks' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for maple syrup and cranapple relish?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bordeaux. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Canadian expats, hailing from New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia and all regions of Canada.
Fellow Canadians in Bordeaux
Canadian Expats in Bordeaux help you with their advice
With InterNations, Canadian expats in Bordeaux are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Bordèu", the town's name in the Occitan language.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bordeaux’s Canadian expats and fellow English or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Canadian expats in Bordeaux.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bordeaux to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Canadian embassy or Canada Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Canadians in Bordeaux at our Events
Our Bordeaux community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Murielle Megias, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bordeaux’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Canadian expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Bordeaux and generally Canadians in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Canadians living in Bordeaux!