InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Bordeaux
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bordeaux expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bordeaux
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Bordeaux
Welkom to all Dutch in Bordeaux! Would you like to meet fellow Dutch expats in Bordeaux? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Dutch, e.g. where in Bordeaux Oranje Zwart's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bordeaux. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Dutch expats, hailing from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all regions of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Bordeaux
Dutch Expats in Bordeaux help you with their advice
With InterNations, Dutch expats in Bordeaux are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Bordèu", the town's name in the Occitan language.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bordeaux’s Dutch expats and fellow Dutch-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Dutch expats in Bordeaux.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bordeaux to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Dutch embassy or Hollandse Club in town.
Mix and mingle with Dutch in Bordeaux at our Events
Our Bordeaux community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Murielle Megias and claire jeanneau, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bordeaux’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Dutch expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Bordeaux and generally Dutch in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Bordeaux!