InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Bordeaux
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bordeaux expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bordeaux
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Bordeaux
Grüezi to all Swiss in Bordeaux! Would you like to meet fellow Swiss expats in Bordeaux? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Swiss, e.g. where in Bordeaux ZSC Lions' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Bordeaux. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Swiss expats, hailing from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all regions of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Bordeaux
Swiss Expats in Bordeaux help you with their advice
With InterNations, Swiss expats in Bordeaux are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in "Bordèu", the town's name in the Occitan language.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Bordeaux’s Swiss expats and fellow German or French-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Swiss expats in Bordeaux.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Bordeaux to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Swiss embassy or CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland) in town.
Mix and mingle with Swiss in Bordeaux at our Events
Our Bordeaux community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Murielle Megias, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Bordeaux’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Swiss expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Bordeaux and generally Swiss in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Bordeaux!