Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Boston
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Boston will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Boston Posted:
Hi Baku Do you have any advice for someone with strong scientific background who wants to switch t...
Hi Meryem, Was it the price of the flat, where is it located and when isit avaialable? Rgds...
John, thanks! Voy a estar allí. Excelente idea la de juntarnos en el HC. I would like to invit...
Uwe, It sounds fun. I will mark my calendar. Thank you for organizing this event. Gisela
Fellow Argentinians in Boston
Argentinian Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rudy Joly and Kaslong Nda, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as Argentinians in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Boston!