Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Boston
Welcome to all British in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Boston will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
British Expats in Boston Posted:
Yo! I've just moved to Boston for 6 months (from UK). How does this work? Do I just turn up to t...
Thank you for the invitation, I will be there.
Joe Brooks will attend
BTW, n=2 for my total number of latin friends so no need to worry about being overwhelmed by gatecr...
Fellow British in Boston
British Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rudy Joly and Katie Vanadzin, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as British in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Boston!