Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Boston
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Boston will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Boston Posted:
This might be useful, although I am still looking for a place... http://medicine.tufts.edu/Campus-...
Count one more!
I don't know how long you want to stay, but if it is just for the summer, you can check the MIT Sub...
Fellow Portuguese in Boston
Portuguese Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kaslong Nda and Rudy Joly, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as Portuguese in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Boston!