Guillaume De Faloix
Living in Boston | from France
"Everyone told me I had to attend an InterNations event here in Boston. I finally did, and from then, I didn't miss a single one."
Living in Boston | from Portugal
"Friendly Ambassadors, various local scouts, great events - InterNations is one big happy family of expats here in Boston."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Boston
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Boston expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Boston
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Boston
Grüezi to all Swiss in Boston! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Boston? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Boston will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Boston. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Fellow Swiss in Boston
Swiss Expats in Boston share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Boston exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Cradle Of Liberty".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Boston’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Boston.
- Use the Expat Guide for Boston to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Boston at our Events
Our community in Boston is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kaslong Nda and Katie Vanadzin, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Boston’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the Sierras of California. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from the USA in Boston as well as Swiss in USA nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Boston!