Living in Brasilia | from Italy
"Moving to Brasilia wasn't easy for me and my family in the beginning. Thanks to InterNations we found an appartment, our babysitter and a good friend."
Living in Brasilia | from China
"Brasilia is a very particular city and all about politics. Through InterNations, I met so many interesting people from other fields."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Argentinians in Brasilia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brasilia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brasilia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Argentinians in Brasilia
Bienvenidos to all Argentinians in Brasilia! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Argentinian expats in Brasilia? Are you looking for advice from other Argentinians, e.g. in which bars in Brasilia will the Boca Juniors' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for yerba mate or ingredients for an asado?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brasilia. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Argentinian expats, coming from Patagonia, the Pampas, Cuyo and all parts of Argentina.
Argentinian Expats in Brasilia Posted:
Hi Martina, i like German Cinema. i´m going to keep in contact to see wich is the schedule for apr...
Oi Petra !!! A tua ideia é ótima. Podemos nos reunir cada mês em um lugar diferente, às veze...
Fellow Argentinians in Brasilia
Argentinian Expats in Brasilia share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Argentinian expats in Brasilia exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Brazilian Capital Federal.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brasilia’s Argentinian expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Argentinian expats in Brasilia.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brasilia to find information, e.g. about the closest Argentinian diplomatic mission or regional Camara Nacional de Comercio.
Meet fellow Argentinians in Brasilia at our Events
Our community in Brasilia is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mark Horn and Raquel Brandim, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brasilia’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Argentinian expats to explore the Amazonas region. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brazil in Brasilia as well as Argentinians in Brazil nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Argentinians living in Brasilia!