Living in Brasilia | from Italy
"Moving to Brasilia wasn't easy for me and my family in the beginning. Thanks to InterNations we found an appartment, our babysitter and a good friend."
Living in Brasilia | from China
"Brasilia is a very particular city and all about politics. Through InterNations, I met so many interesting people from other fields."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Brasilia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brasilia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brasilia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Brasilia
Welkom to all Dutch in Brasilia! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Brasilia? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Brasilia will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brasilia. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Brasilia
Dutch Expats in Brasilia share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Brasilia exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Brazilian Capital Federal.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brasilia’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Brasilia.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brasilia to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Brasilia at our Events
Our community in Brasilia is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mark Horn and Raquel Brandim, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brasilia’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the Amazonas region. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brazil in Brasilia as well as Dutch in Brazil nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Brasilia!