Living in Brasilia | from Italy
"Moving to Brasilia wasn't easy for me and my family in the beginning. Thanks to InterNations we found an appartment, our babysitter and a good friend."
Living in Brasilia | from China
"Brasilia is a very particular city and all about politics. Through InterNations, I met so many interesting people from other fields."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Brasilia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brasilia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brasilia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Brasilia
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Brasilia! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Brasilia? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Brasilia will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brasilia. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Indian Expats in Brasilia Posted:
Dear Adma, my india office Mr.Dev will contact you directly for the same. rgds..dinesh.
Im from India and in Brasilia... feel free to get in touch if you are visiting Brasilia!
Fellow Indians in Brasilia
Indian Expats in Brasilia share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Brasilia exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Brazilian Capital Federal.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brasilia’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Brasilia.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brasilia to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Brasilia at our Events
Our community in Brasilia is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Raquel Brandim and Don Rocha, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brasilia’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore the Amazonas region. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brazil in Brasilia as well as Indians in Brazil nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Brasilia!