Living in Brasilia | from Italy
"Moving to Brasilia wasn't easy for me and my family in the beginning. Thanks to InterNations we found an appartment, our babysitter and a good friend."
Living in Brasilia | from China
"Brasilia is a very particular city and all about politics. Through InterNations, I met so many interesting people from other fields."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Portuguese in Brasilia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brasilia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brasilia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Portuguese in Brasilia
Bem-vindo to all Portuguese in Brasilia! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Portuguese expats in Brasilia? Are you looking for advice from other Portuguese, e.g. in which bars in Brasilia will F.C.Porto's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for chouriço sausages or pastel de nata tarts?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brasilia. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Portuguese expats, coming from Faro, Coimbra, Vila Real and all parts of Portugal.
Portuguese Expats in Brasilia Posted:
We will be there, of course. For all friends that can not attend today I want - also on behalf of E...
Acho que essa fórmula será muito boa. A variedade é sempre algo desejável numa organização de...
Is there someone interested in jazz? At Hotel Alvorada this week end... Saturday 20h30 Mike Hashim ...
Yes, why not? How many are we in Brasilia? Carlos
Fellow Portuguese in Brasilia
Portuguese Expats in Brasilia share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Portuguese expats in Brasilia exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Brazilian Capital Federal.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brasilia’s Portuguese expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Portuguese expats in Brasilia.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brasilia to find information, e.g. about the closest Portuguese diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Camoes.
Meet fellow Portuguese in Brasilia at our Events
Our community in Brasilia is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mark Horn and Don Rocha, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brasilia’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Portuguese expats to explore the Amazonas region. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brazil in Brasilia as well as Portuguese in Brazil nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Portuguese living in Brasilia!