Living in Brasilia | from Italy
"Moving to Brasilia wasn't easy for me and my family in the beginning. Thanks to InterNations we found an appartment, our babysitter and a good friend."
Living in Brasilia | from China
"Brasilia is a very particular city and all about politics. Through InterNations, I met so many interesting people from other fields."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swiss in Brasilia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brasilia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brasilia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Swiss in Brasilia
Grüezi to all Swiss in Brasilia! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Swiss expats in Brasilia? Are you looking for advice from other Swiss, e.g. in which bars in Brasilia will ZSC Lions' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mailänderli and Raclette cheese?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brasilia. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Swiss expats, coming from Ticino, Graubünden, Fribourg and all parts of Switzerland.
Swiss Expats in Brasilia Posted:
Hi if your things are still for sale, I would love info on home appliances, as I am looking for dis...
Fantastic tip, thank you! Merry Christmas! Tatjana
Fellow Swiss in Brasilia
Swiss Expats in Brasilia share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Swiss expats in Brasilia exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Brazilian Capital Federal.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brasilia’s Swiss expats as well as other German or French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Swiss expats in Brasilia.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brasilia to find information, e.g. about the closest Swiss diplomatic mission or regional CCIS (Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Switzerland).
Meet fellow Swiss in Brasilia at our Events
Our community in Brasilia is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Don Rocha and Mark Horn, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brasilia’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Swiss expats to explore the Amazonas region. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brazil in Brasilia as well as Swiss in Brazil nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Swiss living in Brasilia!