Living in Brasilia | from Italy
"Moving to Brasilia wasn't easy for me and my family in the beginning. Thanks to InterNations we found an appartment, our babysitter and a good friend."
Living in Brasilia | from China
"Brasilia is a very particular city and all about politics. Through InterNations, I met so many interesting people from other fields."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Turkish in Brasilia
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brasilia expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brasilia
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Turkish in Brasilia
Hoş geldiniz to all Turkish in Brasilia! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Turkish expats in Brasilia? Are you looking for advice from other Turkish, e.g. in which bars in Brasilia will Galatasaray's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for ayran and pide?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brasilia. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Turkish expats, coming from Adana, Bursa, Antalya and all parts of Turkey.
Fellow Turkish in Brasilia
Turkish Expats in Brasilia share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Turkish expats in Brasilia exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The Brazilian Capital Federal.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brasilia’s Turkish expats as well as other Turkish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Turkish expats in Brasilia.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brasilia to find information, e.g. about the closest Turkish diplomatic mission or regional Turkish cultural centre.
Meet fellow Turkish in Brasilia at our Events
Our community in Brasilia is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Mark Horn and Raquel Brandim, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brasilia’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Turkish expats to explore the Amazonas region. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brazil in Brasilia as well as Turkish in Brazil nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Turkish living in Brasilia!