Living in Bratislava | from Austria
"How am I going to manage in Bratislava? That was my first thought. Through InterNations I attended a few nice events and eventually I began to like it here."
Living in Bratislava | from Netherlands
"Bratislava wasn't an easy move for us. Then I joined InterNations and found a job for myself, a car for my partner and a nanny for the kids."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Dutch in Bratislava
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bratislava expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bratislava
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Dutch in Bratislava
Welkom to all Dutch in Bratislava! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Dutch expats in Bratislava? Are you looking for advice from other Dutch, e.g. in which bars in Bratislava will Oranje Zwart's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Leyden cheese and Frisian sugarbread?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bratislava. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Dutch expats, coming from Zuuid Holland, North Brabant, Drenthe and all parts of the Netherlands.
Fellow Dutch in Bratislava
Dutch Expats in Bratislava share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Dutch expats in Bratislava exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Beauty On The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bratislava’s Dutch expats as well as other Dutch-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Dutch expats in Bratislava.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bratislava to find information, e.g. about the closest Dutch diplomatic mission or regional Hollandse Club.
Meet fellow Dutch in Bratislava at our Events
Our community in Bratislava is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Diego Loyola, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bratislava’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Dutch expats to explore the National Park and mountain resort towns of Vysoké Tatry. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Slovakia in Bratislava as well as Dutch in Slovakia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Dutch living in Bratislava!