Living in Bratislava | from Austria
"How am I going to manage in Bratislava? That was my first thought. Through InterNations I attended a few nice events and eventually I began to like it here."
Living in Bratislava | from Netherlands
"Bratislava wasn't an easy move for us. Then I joined InterNations and found a job for myself, a car for my partner and a nanny for the kids."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Bratislava
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Bratislava expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Bratislava
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Bratislava
Willkommen to all Germans in Bratislava! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Bratislava? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Bratislava will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Bratislava. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Bratislava
German Expats in Bratislava share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Bratislava exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Beauty On The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Bratislava’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Bratislava.
- Use the Expat Guide for Bratislava to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Bratislava at our Events
Our community in Bratislava is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Diego Loyola, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Bratislava’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore the National Park and mountain resort towns of Vysoké Tatry. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Slovakia in Bratislava as well as Germans in Slovakia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Bratislava!