Living in Brisbane | from France
"Before moving to Brisbane I contacted 5 members of their InterNations community. Today 3 of them are my friends."
Living in Brisbane | from Spain
"As a traveling spouse it was not always easy to meet interesting people abroad. On InterNations I have many of them here in Brisbane in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Brisbane
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brisbane expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brisbane
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Brisbane
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Brisbane! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Brisbane? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Brisbane will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brisbane. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Brisbane
Brazilian Expats in Brisbane share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Brisbane exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the Brisbane River, once known as Mian-Jin or Edenglassie.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brisbane’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Brisbane.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brisbane to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Brisbane at our Events
Our community in Brisbane is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rosario Pineda and Silvia Scheibenbogen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brisbane’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore Uluru National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Australia in Brisbane as well as Brazilians in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Brisbane!