Living in Brisbane | from France
"Before moving to Brisbane I contacted 5 members of their InterNations community. Today 3 of them are my friends."
Living in Brisbane | from Spain
"As a traveling spouse it was not always easy to meet interesting people abroad. On InterNations I have many of them here in Brisbane in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Brisbane
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brisbane expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brisbane
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Brisbane
Welcome to all British in Brisbane! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Brisbane? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Brisbane will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brisbane. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Brisbane
British Expats in Brisbane share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Brisbane exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the Brisbane River, once known as Mian-Jin or Edenglassie.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brisbane’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Brisbane.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brisbane to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Brisbane at our Events
Our community in Brisbane is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rosario Pineda and Silvia Scheibenbogen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brisbane’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore Uluru National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Australia in Brisbane as well as British in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Brisbane!