Living in Brisbane | from France
"Before moving to Brisbane I contacted 5 members of their InterNations community. Today 3 of them are my friends."
Living in Brisbane | from Spain
"As a traveling spouse it was not always easy to meet interesting people abroad. On InterNations I have many of them here in Brisbane in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Russians in Brisbane
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brisbane expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brisbane
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Russians in Brisbane
Dobro pozhalovat to all Russians in Brisbane! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Russian expats in Brisbane? Are you looking for advice from other Russians, e.g. in which bars in Brisbane will Dynamo Moscow's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for kvas, mors and medovuha?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brisbane. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Russian expats, coming from Vologda, Ivanovo, Kursk and all parts of Russia.
Fellow Russians in Brisbane
Russian Expats in Brisbane share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Russian expats in Brisbane exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The City on the Brisbane River, once known as Mian-Jin or Edenglassie.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brisbane’s Russian expats as well as other Russian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Russian expats in Brisbane.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brisbane to find information, e.g. about the closest Russian diplomatic mission or regional Russian cultural institute.
Meet fellow Russians in Brisbane at our Events
Our community in Brisbane is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rosario Pineda and Kathrin Erler, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brisbane’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Russian expats to explore Uluru National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Australia in Brisbane as well as Russians in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Russians living in Brisbane!