InterNations - a trusted Network for Americans in Brno
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brno expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brno
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Americans in Brno
Welcome to all Americans in Brno! Would you like to meet fellow American expats in Brno? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Americans, e.g. where in Brno Chicago Cubs' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for peanut butter and marshmallow fluff?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Brno. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of American expats, hailing from the Sunshine Belt, New England, the Mid-West and all regions of the USA.
American Expats in Brno Posted:
Hello, I'm disappointed that I missed the meeting this month, but hope to meet with you soon. Erin
Fellow Americans in Brno
American Expats in Brno help you with their advice
With InterNations, American expats in Brno are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The 1,000 year old Czech city", is also known as the "Garden City".
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Brno’s American expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow American expats in Brno.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Brno to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest American embassy or AmCham in town.
Mix and mingle with Americans in Brno at our Events
Our Brno community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Marta Polaskova and Oana Botez, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Brno’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow American expats to discover the Giant Mountains. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Czech Republic in Brno and generally Americans in Czech Republic in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Americans living in Brno!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
American Expats in Czech Republic
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: