Living in Brunei | from Germany
"I really love to discover new cultures, especially here in Brunei. Sometimes it is great, however, to mingle with the international community."
Living in Brunei | from Austria
"It was great to meet some other people from Austria here in Brunei through InterNations. It feels a little bit like home."
InterNations - a trusted Network for French in Brunei
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brunei expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brunei
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for French in Brunei
Bienvenue to all French in Brunei! Are you interested in getting to know fellow French expats in Brunei? Are you looking for advice from other French, e.g. in which bars in Brunei will FC Bordeaux's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for herbes de Provence and the best French vintage?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brunei. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of French expats, coming from Normandy, Burgundy, Provence and all parts of France.
Fellow French in Brunei
French Expats in Brunei share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where French expats in Brunei exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Porttown Of Sultans".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brunei’s French expats as well as other French-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow French expats in Brunei.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brunei to find information, e.g. about the closest French diplomatic mission or regional Institut Français.
Meet fellow French in Brunei at our Events
Our community in Brunei is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brunei’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other French expats to explore Bandar's urban hustle and bustle. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Brunei in Brunei as well as French in Brunei nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our French living in Brunei!