Living in Brussels | from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels | from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Brussels
Fáilte to all Irish in Brussels! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Brussels? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Brussels will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brussels. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Brussels
Irish Expats in Brussels share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Brussels exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital Of Europe".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brussels’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Brussels.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brussels to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Brussels at our Events
Our community in Brussels is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Eric Vanderdonck and Brian Dunhill, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brussels’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Brussels as well as Irish in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Brussels!