Living in Brussels | from USA
"I loved moving to Brussels. But after a while I felt homesick. On InterNations I met a bunch of people from the US. That helped a lot."
Living in Brussels | from Italy
"You can really get lost in the "capital of Europe" - InterNations helped me to get settled and to make a lot of expat friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Spanish in Brussels
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Brussels expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Brussels
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Spanish in Brussels
Bienvenidos to all Spanish in Brussels! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Spanish expats in Brussels? Are you looking for advice from other Spanish, e.g. in which bars in Brussels will F.C. Barça's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for churros and queso manchego?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Brussels. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Spanish expats, coming from Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla La Mancha and all parts of Spain.
Fellow Spanish in Brussels
Spanish Expats in Brussels share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Spanish expats in Brussels exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Capital Of Europe".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Brussels’s Spanish expats as well as other Spanish-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Spanish expats in Brussels.
- Use the Expat Guide for Brussels to find information, e.g. about the closest Spanish diplomatic mission or regional Instituto Cervantes.
Meet fellow Spanish in Brussels at our Events
Our community in Brussels is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Eric Vanderdonck and Maria Hakobjanyan, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Brussels’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Spanish expats to explore Ghent's canals. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Belgium in Brussels as well as Spanish in Belgium nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Spanish living in Brussels!