Living in Budapest | from USA
"Since I moved to Budapest I have been attending every InterNations event. That is how I met all my friends here ."
Living in Budapest | from Sweden
"Great to have found a place on the internet with reliable information and useful tips from other expats living in Budapest."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Budapest
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Budapest expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Budapest
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Budapest
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Budapest! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Budapest? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Budapest will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Budapest. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Budapest
Brazilian Expats in Budapest share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Budapest exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Budapest’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Budapest.
- Use the Expat Guide for Budapest to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Budapest at our Events
Our community in Budapest is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Liam Crow and Zsofia Kata Vincze, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Budapest’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore famous wine towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Hungary in Budapest as well as Brazilians in Hungary nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Budapest!