Living in Budapest | from USA
"Since I moved to Budapest I have been attending every InterNations event. That is how I met all my friends here ."
Living in Budapest | from Sweden
"Great to have found a place on the internet with reliable information and useful tips from other expats living in Budapest."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Chinese in Budapest
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Budapest expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Budapest
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Chinese in Budapest
Huan yin & Foon ying to all Chinese in Budapest! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Chinese expats in Budapest? Are you looking for advice from other Chinese, e.g. in which bars in Budapest will Bayi Rockets' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for plum sauce and fermented tofu?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Budapest. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Chinese expats, coming from Hunan, Guangdong, Shanxi and all parts of China.
Chinese Expats in Budapest Posted:
I also know some guy who is making violin in an event, if you need, let me know.
I will move over to Budapest in the first week this September and now check around some places to l...
Hi, Judyta, I've danced salsa for 3 years in abroad, and I just returned to Hungary not long ago...
Fellow Chinese in Budapest
Chinese Expats in Budapest share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Chinese expats in Budapest exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Budapest’s Chinese expats as well as other Chinese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Chinese expats in Budapest.
- Use the Expat Guide for Budapest to find information, e.g. about the closest Chinese diplomatic mission or regional Huáqiáo or Huáyì confederation.
Meet fellow Chinese in Budapest at our Events
Our community in Budapest is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, George Kegl and Zsofia Kata Vincze, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Budapest’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Chinese expats to explore famous wine towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Hungary in Budapest as well as Chinese in Hungary nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Chinese living in Budapest!