Living in Budapest | from USA
"Since I moved to Budapest I have been attending every InterNations event. That is how I met all my friends here ."
Living in Budapest | from Sweden
"Great to have found a place on the internet with reliable information and useful tips from other expats living in Budapest."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Budapest
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Budapest expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Budapest
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Budapest
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Budapest! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Budapest? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Budapest will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Budapest. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Fellow Indians in Budapest
Indian Expats in Budapest share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Budapest exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Budapest’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Budapest.
- Use the Expat Guide for Budapest to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Budapest at our Events
Our community in Budapest is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Liam Crow and Zsofia Kata Vincze, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Budapest’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore famous wine towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Hungary in Budapest as well as Indians in Hungary nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Budapest!