Living in Budapest | from USA
"Since I moved to Budapest I have been attending every InterNations event. That is how I met all my friends here ."
Living in Budapest | from Sweden
"Great to have found a place on the internet with reliable information and useful tips from other expats living in Budapest."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Budapest
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Budapest expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Budapest
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Budapest
Fáilte to all Irish in Budapest! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Budapest? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Budapest will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Budapest. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Budapest Posted:
Hi Monika, I hope the first dinner went well and would be interested to come along if you will d...
Hi Lousie Try Becketts Irish Bar ...they should have it and it's quite close to you Liam C.
HI All, I am only here in Budapest for August so will miss any get together you have in Sept. I t...
Fellow Irish in Budapest
Irish Expats in Budapest share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Budapest exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Pearl Of The Danube".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Budapest’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Budapest.
- Use the Expat Guide for Budapest to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Budapest at our Events
Our community in Budapest is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Liam Crow and Zsofia Kata Vincze, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Budapest’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore famous wine towns. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Hungary in Budapest as well as Irish in Hungary nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Budapest!