Living in Buenos Aires | from Italy
"My wife has found her job through InterNations. That is great as our fresh start in Buenos Aires was kind of tough for us both."
Living in Buenos Aires | from Norway
"If you want to meet interesting international people in Buenos Aires, go to the InterNations events! I am doing that -- everyone is doing that."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Buenos Aires
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Buenos Aires expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Buenos Aires
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Buenos Aires
Welcome to all British in Buenos Aires! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Buenos Aires? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Buenos Aires will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Buenos Aires. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Buenos Aires
British Expats in Buenos Aires share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Buenos Aires exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City of Lady Saint Mary of the Fair Winds".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Buenos Aires’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Buenos Aires.
- Use the Expat Guide for Buenos Aires to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Buenos Aires at our Events
Our community in Buenos Aires is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Isabelle Laumonier and Fernando Nielsen, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Buenos Aires’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore Mt Aconcagua. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Argentina in Buenos Aires as well as British in Argentina nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Buenos Aires!