Living in Cairo | from Germany
"Before I moved to Cairo I contacted some local members on InterNations. They gave me some great assistance."
Living in Cairo | from Australia
"Cairo is a bustling metropolis. Through InterNations I met some other expat women. Now we meet on a weekly basis."
InterNations - a trusted Network for British in Cairo
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cairo expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cairo
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for British in Cairo
Welcome to all British in Cairo! Are you interested in getting to know fellow British expats in Cairo? Are you looking for advice from other British, e.g. in which bars in Cairo will Esher RFC's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for HP sauce, baked beans and Cadbury eggs?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Cairo. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of British expats, coming from Cornwall, Yorkshire, the Scottish Lowlands and all parts of the UK.
Fellow British in Cairo
British Expats in Cairo share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where British expats in Cairo exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Victorious City".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Cairo’s British expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow British expats in Cairo.
- Use the Expat Guide for Cairo to find information, e.g. about the closest British diplomatic mission or regional British Council office.
Meet fellow British in Cairo at our Events
Our community in Cairo is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, stefano borsari and Ziad Yamak, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Cairo’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other British expats to explore the pyramids at Gizeh. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Egypt in Cairo as well as British in Egypt nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our British living in Cairo!