Living in Calcutta | from Australia
"If you are looking for an international school, a good doctor, or even a used car in Calcutta - you will find it on InterNations."
Living in Calcutta | from Sweden
"Through InterNations and its expat network, I met my boyfriend here in Calcutta. Therefore I can only recommend it."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Calcutta
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Calcutta expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Calcutta
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Calcutta
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Calcutta! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Brazilian expats in Calcutta? Are you looking for advice from other Brazilians, e.g. in which bars in Calcutta will Corinthians' upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Calcutta. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Brazilian expats, coming from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all parts of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Calcutta
Brazilian Expats in Calcutta share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Brazilian expats in Calcutta exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "City Of Joy".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Calcutta’s Brazilian expats as well as other Portuguese-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Brazilian expats in Calcutta.
- Use the Expat Guide for Calcutta to find information, e.g. about the closest Brazilian diplomatic mission or regional Associação Comercial.
Meet fellow Brazilians in Calcutta at our Events
Our community in Calcutta is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Kamil Pawlowicz and Corina Popa, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Calcutta’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Brazilian expats to explore the hill-stations and religious places of the scenic Himalayas. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from India in Calcutta as well as Brazilians in India nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Calcutta!