InterNations - a trusted Network for Brazilians in Calgary
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Calgary expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Calgary
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Brazilians in Calgary
Bem-vindo to all Brazilians in Calgary! Would you like to meet fellow Brazilian expats in Calgary? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Brazilians, e.g. where in Calgary Corinthians' next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for guaraná and Cachaça?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Calgary. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Brazilian expats, hailing from Bahía, Mato Grosso, Pernambuco and all regions of Brazil.
Fellow Brazilians in Calgary
Brazilian Expats in Calgary help you with their advice
With InterNations, Brazilian expats in Calgary are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Heart of the New West.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Calgary’s Brazilian expats and fellow Portuguese-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Brazilian expats in Calgary.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Calgary to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Brazilian embassy or Associação Comercial in town.
Mix and mingle with Brazilians in Calgary at our Events
Our Calgary community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Nicholas Pereira and Kimberly Rafuse, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Calgary’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Brazilian expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Calgary and generally Brazilians in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Brazilians living in Calgary!