InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Calgary
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Calgary expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Calgary
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Calgary
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Calgary! Would you like to meet fellow Indian expats in Calgary? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Indians, e.g. where in Calgary Mumbai cricket team's next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Calgary. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Indian expats, hailing from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all regions of India.
Fellow Indians in Calgary
Indian Expats in Calgary help you with their advice
With InterNations, Indian expats in Calgary are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in The Heart of the New West.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Calgary’s Indian expats and fellow Indian-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Indian expats in Calgary.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Calgary to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Indian embassy or network of Indian professionals abroad in town.
Mix and mingle with Indians in Calgary at our Events
Our Calgary community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Nicholas Pereira and Kimberly Rafuse, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Calgary’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Indian expats to discover Prince Edward Island. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from Canada in Calgary and generally Indians in Canada in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Calgary!