Living in Canary Islands | from Austria
"If you are looking for the expat community on the Canary Islands, just join InterNations and you will be in the middle of it."
Living in Canary Islands | from Finland
"A vacation paradise can be quite boring for a traveling spouse. So I joined InterNations and met many interesting expats on Teneriffe."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Canaries
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Canary Islands expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Canary Islands
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Indians in Canary Islands
Swaagatam & Shagatom to all Indians in Canary Islands! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Indian expats in Canary Islands? Are you looking for advice from other Indians, e.g. in which bars in Canary Islands will Mumbai cricket team's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for mango pulp, naan and parathas?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Canary Islands. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Indian expats, coming from Gujarat, Assam, Manipur and all parts of India.
Indian Expats in Canary Islands Posted:
kajal coming to spain on business and pleasure trip can u tell more about canaries islands if i w...
Fellow Indians in Canary Islands
Indian Expats in Canary Islands share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Indian expats in Canary Islands exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in The "Islands Of The Dogs".
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Canaries’s Indian expats as well as other Indian-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Indian expats in Canary Islands.
- Use the Expat Guide for Canaries to find information, e.g. about the closest Indian diplomatic mission or regional network of Indian professionals abroad.
Meet fellow Indians in Canary Islands at our Events
Our community in Canary Islands is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Canaries’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Indian expats to explore Galicia's pilgrimage sites at Santiago de Compostela. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Spain in Canaries as well as Indians in Spain nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Indians living in Canary Islands!