Living in Canberra | from Canada
"Through InterNations, I found a new job here in Canberra! Since then, my wife and I have been really happy with our life here. "
Living in Canberra | from Netherlands
"Canberra is a very isolated city. Thanks to InterNations I met the international community in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Germans in Canberra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Canberra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Canberra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Germans in Canberra
Willkommen to all Germans in Canberra! Are you interested in getting to know fellow German expats in Canberra? Are you looking for advice from other Germans, e.g. in which bars in Canberra will Borussia Dortmund's upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for whole-grain bread and home-brewed beer?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Canberra. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of German expats, coming from Saxony, Bavaria, Westphalia and all parts of Germany.
Fellow Germans in Canberra
German Expats in Canberra share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where German expats in Canberra exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Australia's capital city.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Canberra’s German expats as well as other German-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow German expats in Canberra.
- Use the Expat Guide for Canberra to find information, e.g. about the closest German diplomatic mission or regional Goethe-Institut.
Meet fellow Germans in Canberra at our Events
Our community in Canberra is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rob Ginnivan and Angus Russell, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Canberra’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other German expats to explore Uluru National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Australia in Canberra as well as Germans in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Germans living in Canberra!