Living in Canberra | from Canada
"Through InterNations, I found a new job here in Canberra! Since then, my wife and I have been really happy with our life here. "
Living in Canberra | from Netherlands
"Canberra is a very isolated city. Thanks to InterNations I met the international community in no time."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Canberra
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Canberra expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Canberra
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Canberra
Fáilte to all Irish in Canberra! Are you interested in getting to know fellow Irish expats in Canberra? Are you looking for advice from other Irish, e.g. in which bars in Canberra will Kerry G.A.A.'s upcoming match be broadcasted or where in town to shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
You are cordially invited to take part in InterNations Canberra. Among the members of our international expat network, there is also a vibrant circle of Irish expats, coming from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all parts of Ireland.
Fellow Irish in Canberra
Irish Expats in Canberra share their Experiences
InterNations is a place where Irish expats in Canberra exchange experiences and tips to support each other. Our community helps you make the most of your time in Australia's capital city.
- Browse our Members Network to get to know Canberra’s Irish expats as well as other English-speaking global minds.
- Take part in our Expat Forums to obtain first hand tips from fellow Irish expats in Canberra.
- Use the Expat Guide for Canberra to find information, e.g. about the closest Irish diplomatic mission or regional St Patrick's Society.
Meet fellow Irish in Canberra at our Events
Our community in Canberra is also very active offline. Our InterNations Ambassadors, Rob Ginnivan and Angus Russell, organize regular events and various expat activities, e.g. a dinner in Canberra’s hippest restaurant or a weekend break with other Irish expats to explore Uluru National Park. These activities are a casual way to get to know expats from Australia in Canberra as well as Irish in Australia nationwide. Interested? Simply become a member and we’ll be happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Canberra!