InterNations - a trusted Network for Irish in Cannes
- Build up valuable contacts with like-minded Cannes expats
- Find reliable information and trustworthy tips about the expat life in Cannes
- Join top-class InterNations events to meet fellow expatriates in town
InterNations - A Place for Irish in Cannes
Fáilte to all Irish in Cannes! Would you like to meet fellow Irish expats in Cannes? Would you like to get insider suggestions from other Irish, e.g. where in Cannes Kerry G.A.A.'s next match is shown in TV or in which shops in town can you shop for Irish-style white and black pudding?
We would like to invite you to become a member of InterNations Cannes. As a member of InterNations, you will have access to an active group of Irish expats, hailing from Leinster, Connacht, Munster and all regions of Ireland.
Irish Expats in Cannes Posted:
Sounds intriguing. Would love to participate, but I will be in Singapore. Perhaps another opportuni...
Stop worrying about the difference in salaries and choose the town that speaks the most to your hea...
Fellow Irish in Cannes
Irish Expats in Cannes help you with their advice
With InterNations, Irish expats in Cannes are able to find the help that they need as well as lots of valuable information. Our community supports you take advantage of your stay in the home of the world's most famous film festival.
- Look through our Members Network to connect with Cannes’s Irish expats and fellow English-speaking internationals.
- Become active in our Expat Forums in order to find insider tips and suggestions from fellow Irish expats in Cannes.
- Make full use of the Expat Guide for Cannes to obtain important information, e.g. where is the nearest Irish embassy or St Patrick's Society in town.
Mix and mingle with Irish in Cannes at our Events
Our Cannes community is also lively and welcoming offline. The InterNations Ambassadors, Katrin Volt and Nathalie Benoit, host regular get-togethers and a range of expat activities, e.g. a chic dining experience in Cannes’s trendiest restaurant or a weekend get-away with fellow Irish expats to discover Brittany's rocky Atlantic coastline. These activities make it easy for you get to know other expats from France in Cannes and generally Irish in France in a comfortable setting. If this sounds interesting to you, and you would like to become a member, simply request your membership and we would be more than happy to welcome you among our Irish living in Cannes!